Extra Curricular Activities on Friday
- To develop P.4-6 students’ leadership skills in English.
- To read a variety of books as a stimulus for writing.
- To develop new and imaginative ideas.
- To develop different planning strategies for story writing.
- To use different writing styles for different audiences.
- To develop P.1 students’ speaking and listening skills through games.
- To enhance P.1 students’ language skills through stories.
- To understand a story structure and be able to transfer and innovate it to produce a script.
- To work as a team to produce a puppetry performance of their chosen script.
- To make puppets and backdrops.
- To showcase their production in front of an audience.
- To develop P.2,3 students’ spelling skills through participaing in games and spelling competitions.
- To develop students’ confidience through participaing in games and spelling competitions.
- To help students to spell words quickly and accurately.
- To help students to learn and revise the words.